 Model Team / *597 (-10)
  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

Thomas, (...) Sounds interesting! (...) Only 71 hours, that's not much for such a high tech crane. I wish I could see the crane in real once. It would be great if you can show on the Modelshow Europe ;-) The visitors like the LEGO models! Especially (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  1st TOP MOC of the Week: Jennifer Clark's All Terrain Crane

Hello@all, Congratulations to Jennifer Clark; her All Terrain Crane was voted for the TOP MOC of the 29th Week. You can read the comments and nominate/vote for the next TOP MOC of the Week here: (URL) Godt! René (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: TERRA DOS

Ben, (...) I had the same expectations. Actually I gave this model the highest rates (of course not for the story, that's a shame). (...) I could image how expensive they are. I've never seen one in real life, but sure it's a challenge to build. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator

My R996 model is finally finished! The four part feature at Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) is fully online now. Many thanks to Steven Combs, editor of BimP, for featuring my model. (URL) in the MODELS section) The model will be appearing at Brickfest, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam) !

  Re: TERRA DOS

(...) Hello Dennis! Yes - it is a really great model and I expected it to make it unter the top 10 of the ISCC I. But I think because of the lack of 'story' it missed the top-ratings in the voting process. The real machines like that do work alot in (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Model Team RIP.... why?

(...) I'm guessing the problem is that LEGO Direct did not have the authority to release sets under the "Model Team" banner. But that's just my guess. (...) Besides the Sopwith Camel and the Red Baron, there are the various Star Wars UCS sets: the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  TERRA DOS

This is one of the greatest models I've ever seen: (URL) haven't seen the real thing, but bet this model is exactly as his real brother! Dennis (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Model Team RIP.... why?

"Gary Simas" <desmotwin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GyoMu2.Kz@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) This set is also now packaged in a full color box. They had a load of new ones at the Potomac Mills store the last time I was there. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Model Team RIP.... why?

(...) Just a note that the Sopwith Camel 3451 is now on the amazon.com/Toys R Us web site. This may be a model team come back. (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Model Team RIP.... why?

Yes, I totally agree. The Model Team range was my favorite theme, I got most of them. Every year it was exiting which new models will be brought out. Nowadays LEGO is crap. The models aren't interesting anymore and you can't use the pieces for other (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact