 Model Team / *367 (-10)
  Re: And More Cranes (Re: LEGO Trucks on scale 1:13 by Ron Jansen)

The first pictures of the DEMAG CC12600 of Ron Jansen. (URL) very busy with other stuff at the moment but next winter he will continue the construction of this huge model. Some topics: - Scale 1:24 (!!) - Length undercarriage: about 65 cm (I guess) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

Ok fellow AFOL's! The model are finally became a 8x4/4. Yes, all axles are present, so now the hard part beguns. feel free to have a look! (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Large Crane MOC --> Evert's latest creation is getting more shape!!

In reply to Dennis Bosmans message I shall give some information about the crane I am working on. Well working, it's almost finished. The crane is indeed a Kobelco ((URL) crawler crane. It's a lattice boom crane, built in scale 1:13. The crane (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Large Crane MOC --> Evert's latest creation is getting more shape!!

Evert van Wichen is now building a Kobelco CK850 crawler crane on scale 1:13. See his work in progress: (URL) it will be shown during the modelshow in Ochten. I can't wait to see it in real! And maybe he will build a lowloader vehicle as well! Keep (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader

Oops, yes I see. Well, he has a lot of ‘work in progress’ models, so we’ll have to see which one he will finish first. Will he also build a lowloader loaded with a Junttan PM20?? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

Seen Jan Tore's page recently? He's trying to beat both of us to it.... Duq Dennis Bosman <dennis.bosman@siemens.nl> wrote in message news:GLt1LI.H6q@lugnet.com... (...) model (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  And More Cranes (Re: LEGO Trucks on scale 1:13 by Ron Jansen)

And don't forget about Ron's other crane, the DEMAG PC-CC4200: (URL) very nice crane as well! TJ (crane fanatic) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dennis is building a new crane

Well, not yet I guess. I will take some time before I really start with it. It will cost me a lot of time and a lot of space (and of course LEGO pieces ...) Anyway, it's still in concept. Maybe over two years .... Just check out this LTM1400 if you (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  LEGO Trucks on scale 1:13 by Ron Jansen

For all truck fanatics: Ron Jansen did not only built the Liebherr crane, but also some great truck models. He build in the same scale as I do: 1:13. Curious? Just take a look on Brickshelf. These are his models: - Scania R144G with drawbar trailer (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

You're right, it's impossible to make working cylinders of that size. The telescopic boom weights a lot .... But with aluminium you can create nice boom cylinders. Anyway, I really was amazed by his model. Before he start building it, I said: you're (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact