 MediaWatch / 938
Re: "Lego tries for girls' block vote"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:01:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Peter Naulls writes:

Now, I've been unable to find the catalogue on brickshelf, but I'm
certain Lego did something like this in the 70s with bracelets.
Is someone able to confirm this?

Peter

Confirmed :-)
I have some in my collection, as I was a little girl in those days. My
sister played more with it then I did. I preferred the castle sets :-)
It was actually called Scala!
Look over here to see the sets:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/scala/jewelry

Saskia van Doesburg