 General / 41036
Re: "Lego tries for girls' block vote"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Reynolds writes:

But...LEGO already have a fitting theme for females - 'Life on Mars'

Jon

Hey hey hey!  Sand red is different than pink!  I like LoMs, but maybe
that's because I do mecha/mechs, so I can overlook the obvious :<P

Plus, the 50% off sales at ShopKo were a great way to stock up on the Red
Planet Protector...

Anyway, on the subject of girls and lego, my sisters actually like it
somewhat.  They own no paradisa, but the do like the lego horses :<) Then
again, they ride real ones too.  I think Lego is great for both boys and
girls, anyway, as I know quite a few who 'do' lego.  My sisters only rant is
that I own it all, and systematically scrap whatever they build for parts.

Ryan
See my site!-
http://graybandit0.tripod.com/clan