 MediaWatch / 810
    HP Lego on Local Fox News —David Eaton
   Monday night on our local Fox News station (Boston, MA), there was a little 3 minute bit on "The best toys this holiday season" or some such. The idea being that they were going to take a group of kids and turn them loose on roughly 20 pre-picked (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: HP Lego on Local Fox News —Harvey Henkelman
   I think that most of us went through a period of time in which we took up interest in other toys instead of LEGO®, this is known as 'The Dark Ages'. My old argument was that with video games and all, kids would never go back to The Brick. Then I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: HP Lego on Local Fox News —David Eaton
   (...) Oh, my sadness was just because the ONLY kids they mentioned and showed playing with Lego were 4-6. Kids that were 7-12 were off playing with other stuff. And I remember those being my PRIME Lego years as a child, just before my dark ages. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: HP Lego on Local Fox News —William R. Ward
   (...) Perhaps LEGO has written off the kids that are currently in the 7-11 age range, and the juniorized sets are meant to attract those who are currently 4-6. But as those kids grow up I predict LEGO will grow up along with them. I think we're (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)