 MediaWatch / 662
Re: LEGO makes Time Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:29:23 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Ted Michon writes:
I'm surprised that no one here has reported that the current Time Magazine
contains a quarter page item on an "amazing new trend": adults like to build
things with LEGO! The story mentions Eric Harshbarger (congrats Eric!).

-Ted Michon

Ah! that explains our 12 memberships in one day..
:-)

..and one of them's 'fav artist' choice!
;-)

Well, I'll bite. I haven't seen the magazine yet (and probably won't... our
household tends towards Forbes and The Economist as news sources rather than
Time). But I just spent a little time scrolling through the reverse chrono
list and I did not spot the connection to fav artist.