 MediaWatch / 657
Re: LEGO makes Time Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:39:58 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Ted Michon writes:
I'm surprised that no one here has reported that the current Time Magazine
contains a quarter page item on an "amazing new trend": adults like to build
things with LEGO! The story mentions Eric Harshbarger (congrats Eric!).

-Ted Michon

Is it still a "new" trend if we've been building (as adults) for 20 years?

But yes, "Congrats" to Eric!!  :-)

John G, GMLTC