 MediaWatch / 658
Re: LEGO makes Time Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:53:02 GMT

Ok... I tracked down a copy. The issue specifics:

TIME magazine, 17 June 2002
Written up under 'Trend Alert', page 16 lower right corner.

I could not find reference to it on their website (www.time.com)

cheers,

eric
PS: this makes the second magazine that mentions me WITHOUT including my
web-address.

In lugnet.mediawatch, Ted Michon writes:
I'm surprised that no one here has reported that the current Time Magazine
contains a quarter page item on an "amazing new trend": adults like to build
things with LEGO! The story mentions Eric Harshbarger (congrats Eric!).

-Ted Michon