 MediaWatch / 631 (-10)
  Re: TechTV appearance

(...) I just saw this segment on TechTV. Unfortunately I didn't get the VCR set up in time, but they repeat some of the shows several times per day, so I'll have to catch the next time around. Eric brought his Tux and Santa sculptures and his King (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: TechTV appearance

(...) That's great, Eric! I have seen this show a few times, it's a fun show and I think you'll be treated with a lot of respect. The host has a geeky personality, and I mean that in a good way. I'll see if I can get it on tape... --Bill. (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego exhibition at the Heimatmuseum, Duderstadt

Not sure where to put this exactly as it's images from a show put on by a fan... but the images do include some writeups in the media. I don't think we have a "LEGO history" group per se... so here it is. (URL) apparently is Karl Heinz Vogt's (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: TechTV appearance

(...) Thanks for the heads-up, Eric! I'll set the vcr! The time you mentioned is correct as I used to watch the show on a regular basis. -Dave (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  TechTV appearance

Hi all, Just a heads up... if all goes according to plan, I believe that I and a few of my LEGO creations will be appearing on the live television show "Call For Help" on the TechTV (digital) cable channel. I think it's supposed to be around a 5 (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Your Customers Are Talking. Are You Listening?

(URL) about use of Recipio(tm) software by LEGO(r) Direct. I found this from BrickShelf while drooling over the Maersk(tm)... it offers a link to do a Google(tm) for "LEGO 1552" Apparently 1552 is in someone's phone number in the article. (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stealing Lego

(...) I've seen that bit before, it's hilarious! The sets were 8480 Space Shuttles, by the way. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stealing Lego

Mark & All, It i funny, this is a year old, but I saw it last night. (...) Indeed, it was TLC, the show was called Caught in the Act, and it looked like a TLC Outlet store or soemthing, but I think it was in Great Britain. The guy was wondering (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  the LEGO Desk Pal

Sorry if this was already reported.. I was surprised to not find it in a search. My Feb 2002 issue of The Toy Book had news from LEGO Writing Systems about this pencil holder thingie. It should have been visible at Toy Fair this year (?). I don't (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Star Wars pens

From February issue of The Toy Book: "Six new Writing System pens are on the way for Star Wars. The line will include a 1 3/4 inch mini-figure as one of the connectable elements of each pen. Characters featured in the series are: Anakin Sykwalker, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact