 MediaWatch / 629
628  |  630
Subject:
Lego exhibition at the Heimatmuseum, Duderstadt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 14:03:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Not sure where to put this exactly as it's images from a show put on by a
fan... but the images do include some writeups in the media. I don't think
we have a "LEGO history" group per se... so here it is.

This apparently is Karl Heinz Vogt's personal collection if my German isn't
failing me. Wow! What a collection!

Anyway, some AMAZING stuff on display. I was taken by how close the old
LEGO(r) logo (on the side of the wooden ferryboat) is to the current BRIO(r)
one.

Feel free to FUT wherever you think appropriate.