 MediaWatch / 627
626  |  628
Subject:
TechTV appearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 23:53:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Just a heads up... if all goes according to plan, I believe that I and a few of
my LEGO creations will be appearing on the live television show "Call For Help"
on the TechTV (digital) cable channel. I think it's supposed to be around a 5
minute interview or something (? as I don't watch television, I'm pretty
unfamiliar with the channel, the show, and it's format).

Anyway... it's live at 2pm Pacific Time, Thursday 2 May 2002.

cheers,

eric harshbarger