 MediaWatch / 632
Re: TechTV appearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 12:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Eric Harshbarger writes:
I and a few of my LEGO creations will be appearing on the live television
show "Call For Help"

I just saw this segment on TechTV.  Unfortunately I didn't get the VCR set
up in time, but they repeat some of the shows several times per day, so I'll
have to catch the next time around.

Eric brought his Tux and Santa sculptures and his King of Hearts mosaic.
They look as great on TV as online!  Chris P's question about waking up your
parents was really funny. :)

Also, Eric mentioned Lugnet during the interview.  Is this the first time
Lugnet has been mentioned on TV?

Ben Roller

Here is the show reference:
http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/shownotes/story/0,24330,3382341,00.html

The episode will be aired again today at 2:00PM Eastern.  Eric's segment is
about 35 minutes in although he has a brief intro at the very beginning of
the show.

Nice job, very professional,

-Rob.