 MediaWatch / 574
  The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show

I just heard Don and Mike talking on their radio show about Brendan Powell Smith's The Brick Testament. They were calling to have him on the show, but that didn't work out. The Brick Testament - (URL) Don and Mike Show - (URL) Roller (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show

(...) They were planning to spoof as a Christian talk-radio show. You're on alert, sir! best LFB (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show

Wow, that's too funny. I'm sure I would have been totally fooled. @8^) But they should have known better than to call me at the ungodly hour of 10:08am. I was sound asleep. Waking up around noon I checked my messages to hear "Hi, Brendan, this is (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show

(...) The whole thing is getting funnier and funnier. I love how some media haven't quite cottoned on to what you're up to... you can almost gauge a clue level on their part by what they write. (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show

(...) Well, like a lot of big-market humor talk radio, the thing they locked onto was "naked Lego Jesus." They didn't say much, however, except that they wanted to get it on the show and have a bit of fun with you. I'd absolutely die if you could (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)