 MediaWatch / 577
Re: The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 12:36:52 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
Wow, that's too funny.  I'm sure I would have been totally fooled.  @8^)

The whole thing is getting funnier and funnier. I love how some media
haven't quite cottoned on to what you're up to... you can almost gauge a
clue level on their part by what they write.