 MediaWatch / 575
Re: The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:04:16 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Ben Roller writes:
I just heard Don and Mike talking on their radio show about Brendan Powell
Smith's The Brick Testament.  They were calling to have him on the show, but
that didn't work out.

The Brick Testament - http://www.thebricktestament.com/
The Don and Mike Show - http://www.wnew.com/

   Yep.  I heard it too, just a half hour ago, but Brendan wasn't home.
   They were planning to spoof as a Christian talk-radio show.  You're
   on alert, sir!

   best

   LFB