 MediaWatch / 578
Re: The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 20:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
Wow, that's too funny.  I'm sure I would have been totally fooled.  @8^)

But they should have known better than to call me at the ungodly hour of
10:08am.  I was sound asleep.

Waking up around noon I checked my messages to hear "Hi, Brendan, this is
Rob from the God talk show.  We'll try back soon."  Didn't leave a number to
return the call or any other info.

Later in the day I looked in the net to try to figure out what the "God talk
show" was, but didn't come up with much.  @8^)

If they call again, maybe I can pull one over on them.

So what did they have to say on their show?

   Well, like a lot of big-market humor talk radio, the thing they locked
   onto was "naked Lego Jesus."  They didn't say much, however, except that
   they wanted to get it on the show and have a bit of fun with you.

   I'd absolutely die if you could pull one over on *them*.  That would
   totally rock if you played along.

   best

   LFB