 MediaWatch / 508
Re: Galidor Debuts With A Whimper, Not A Bang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:54:24 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Matthew Gerber writes:
So, the pilot episode of Galidor aired today...since I'm the first person
posting about it, I'll assume that no one else saw it.

Bad assumption.

Ok Matt, I will admit I watched it too. It is badly acted with lots of
special effects. LEGO probably previewed the pilot and decided to save some
money to cover future losses in July by not advertising.

Let's face it, it is no Digimon, currently the only Saturday morning
offering I am loyal to (in its third season that airs two episodes each

We all watched it together as a family.  My kids loved it.  I thought it was
much better than Digimon.  I can't stand that nonsense.  It was very well
acted.  There was actually a plot.  Very well produced.  The effects looked
great.  I think it will be a hit.

John Hansen