 MediaWatch / 31 (-10)
  Re: Article about Lego's in house CAD/CAM

(...) You are quite a challenging personality..:-) From lawyer to mechanical design engineer?..wow! Selçuk (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Article about Lego's in house CAD/CAM

(...) -Tim (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Article about Lego's in house CAD/CAM

February's issue of "Desktop Engineering", a freebie industry publication that I get at work, contained a neat two page article about the Unigraphics systems in use by Lego for everything from product and mold design to rapid prototyping of ABS (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Lego mentioned in _The Yellow Boat_

(...) Yeah, I considered that possibility, too. More likely, this bit of dialog was entirely an invention of the playwright (Benjamin's dad), and there wasn't really a lego castle. (...) What can I say? I'm a sucker for sentimental stories, cheap or (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego mentioned in _The Yellow Boat_

(...) Maybe he built his own Castle. When you first said you were "in tears" at the end, I assumed it was 'with laughter'. Ooops. eric (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego mentioned in _The Yellow Boat_

TheBliss4[1] went to _The Yellow Boat_ on Saturday. This play is produced by Grand Rapids Civic Theatre's Traveling Troupe, a kids' theater group.[2] The gist of the play is the true story of Benjamin, a young boy who was unfortunate enough to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego on UMUC Television

Hey all, I just saw Lego on University of Maryland University College (UMUC) Television. The channel is for televised college courses, as far as I know. I found the show while channel flipping, and it seemed to be about market choice or something, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO on NPR

Star Wars Lego made a brief 'appearance' on NPR's Morning Edition last friday in a report about 'The Onion' moving its offices to NYC. -chris (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: New newsgroup for LEGO sightings/appearances in the media

I was just wondering the other day if this group was created. I've been having computer problems and life obligations to deal with in the past few weeks and haven't been following lugnet much at all. Looks like there is already a good bit of traffic (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego at museum

The Museum of Natural History in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada models pyrite crystals with Lego. (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact