 MediaWatch / 31
Re: Article about Lego's in house CAD/CAM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 07:05:39 GMT

Will Middelaer wrote:

( For those of you keeping track (yeah, right), yes I am a Lawyer, though I
spent the previous 4.5 years as an IT consultant, and I am now working as a
Mechanical/Design Engineer. )

You are quite a challenging personality..:-) From lawyer to mechanical
design engineer?..wow!

Selçuk