 MediaWatch / 2831 (-5)
  Re: 'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California

In lugnet.mediawatch, Matthew Crandall wrote: -snip- (...) There is an area in Miniland pretty big near the Washington, D.C. display. It has never been use or build on. -Abner (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: 'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California

(...) Abner-- I've not been to LL since 2006. Which areas are not in use, if you don't mind my asking. My hope is that this is more an addition, and not removing say, San Francisco or New York. Doc (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: 'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California

(...) There are couple areas in Miniland not being use. It really depends on the size of the Miniland display. -Abner (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: 'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California

(...) **snip** Makes me wonder what's going to disappear from Miniland. Anyone have any ideas? Play Well and Prosper, Doc Crandall "The Brick Detective" (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean

(...) Okay, so here's a question I have for you. If the PotC theme results in the release of a set based on Sao Feng's junk, would that appease you? Not saying that I expect it to happen, but I realized today that it is something they would be able (...) (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact