 MediaWatch / 2830
Re: 'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 05:02:06 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Matthew Crandall wrote:

**snip**

Makes me wonder what’s going to disappear from Miniland. Anyone have any ideas?

Play Well and Prosper,

Doc Crandall “The Brick Detective”

There are couple areas in Miniland not being use. It really depends on the size of the Miniland display.

-Abner

Abner--

I’ve not been to LL since 2006. Which areas are not in use, if you don’t mind my asking.

My hope is that this is more an addition, and not removing say, San Francisco or New York.

Doc