 MediaWatch / 2831
Re: 'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 06:42:44 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Matthew Crandall wrote:

-snip-

   Abner--

I’ve not been to LL since 2006. Which areas are not in use, if you don’t mind my asking.

My hope is that this is more an addition, and not removing say, San Francisco or New York.

Doc

There is an area in Miniland pretty big near the Washington, D.C. display. It has never been use or build on.

-Abner