 MediaWatch / 2515
Re: Lego minifig timeline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 23:55:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Roy Gal wrote:
   A really nice Lego minifig timeline has appeared on Gizmodo, with pictures of the figs introduced each year from 1978 to today.

Hey, that reminds me: what year did the Nesquick Bunny debut? I’m thinking Summer 2001, but I could be wrong. Anyway, do you suppose that promo minifigs should count in this timeline, or only mainstream “canonical” minifigs?

Dave!