 MediaWatch / 2507
Re: Lego minifig timeline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:57:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
It's like they didn't even try. I'd be much happier if they just said "here's a
list of some of our favorite minifigs", and left it at that.

Before looking at it, I thought it would be a typical "newspaper-type" article
(i.e. poorly written, incomplete research, etc.).  But after taking a quick peek
at Gizmodo, it looks like they put a decent amount of effort into it (working
with LEGO?).  It definitely is a shame they didn't get it more accurate.

They should have worked with you, Gary Istok, or some other senior (as in
experience, not age!) LEGO collector instead.

-Bryan