 MediaWatch / 2322
Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 23:59:25 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Todd Thuma wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Bryan Wong wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote:
   LEGO® is No.1 of 600 companies for 2007

May 23, 2007 Fobes.com By Tara Weiss

The world’s most reputable companies: These business have products consumers want — and their trust

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18805466/

It’s interesting how the change they implemented around 2003/04 created a huge schism within the AFOL community, -Bryan

Bryan,

Interesting choice of words, “schism.” Schism is often associated with the division or split of great and permanent nature among religions or religious sects. The Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church is an example of a great schism dating back to the 11th Century. By your choice of words are you implying that your LEGO Religion has been divided greatly and permanently from the company?

Regardless, I do not believe your statement to be true. First, what change are you referring too that was implemented in 2003/2004? Are you referring

(((More of the sttuff that Todd writes)))

Clearly, we, the AFOL community (and those TFOL and CFOL in this community), have played a role in enabling TLG to acheive their #1 status. I intend to celebrate their success with a large cup of Bick-O-Brick.

Todd

Shut-up Todd...just shut up!

Gawd... no more words outta you ok!

Just sit quietly in the corner.