 MediaWatch / 2319
Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 20:45:14 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote:
   LEGO® is No.1 of 600 companies for 2007

May 23, 2007 Fobes.com By Tara Weiss

Snip

   Complete Rankings list

http://www.forbes.com/2007/05/21/reputation-institute-survey-lead-citizen-cx_sm_0521companies_table.html?partner=msnbc

-end of report-

To ALL,

(For greatest impact, read this as if Foghorn Leghorn was reading it out loud to you.)

I say, I say, I am flabbergasted, down right outraged that Microsoft is not in the top 200. Why its, its an outrage that this fine company, I say fine company, cannot rank at least in the top 200 of the most trusted companies.

What kind of, what kind of flim flam flammy survey is this to leave out such as fine company such as Microsoft.

(Nothing but humor here, keep moving!)

Todd