 MediaWatch / 2259
    Nathan Sawaya in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition —Joe Meno
   Hi all, there was an episode of Extreme Makeover on ABC this week that fetaured a family in Raleigh, NC. I was pretty happy to see that since I live there - they were unfortunately filming while I was out of country. But what was a really neat (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Nathan Sawaya in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition —Steve Bliss
     (...) I missed seeing all but the last bit. (...) That's kinda odd - "The LEGO Group" was listed in the credits. (...) Sweet stuff! Steve (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Nathan Sawaya in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition —scott Frischmann
     (...) snip (...) snip (...) I watched the show. Since EHME did the LEGO Room for Brandon in May 22nd, 2005, I've have wondered if thay'll do a LEGO Room again. When I saw the LEGO stuff coming together, I was listening for the L word, since I was (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Nathan Sawaya in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition —Kevin Salm
   (...) It sounds totally stupid to me that the world LEGO was not allowed to be used. I wonder what LEGO company idiot lawyer made that decision?? I have said this for years -- I see the LEGO group as a company that is more about missed marketing (...) (17 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Nathan Sawaya in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) This may not be a "good" reason, but one reason they may not allow that is because LEGO has no control over how they are portrayed in the show. For example, someone could say, "that idiot plays with LEGOs" While most of us would support the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Nathan Sawaya in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition —Steve Bliss
   (...) Or LEGO didn't want to pay for the advertising... Steve (17 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Nathan Sawaya in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) From what I understand, Steve's reply is most probable. You may notice throughout the show that all logos on buildings, shirts, tools, and so on are blurred out. The only exceptions are from companies who pay money to the show to sponsor it - (...) (17 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)