 MediaWatch / 2260
Re: Nathan Sawaya in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:15:08 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

there was an episode of Extreme Makeover on ABC this week that fetaured a family in Raleigh, NC. I was pretty happy to see that since I live there - they were unfortunately filming while I was out of country.

I missed seeing all but the last bit.

   But what was a really neat surprise was that Nathan Sawaya helped out (although he’s not a local as was mentioned on the show:-)) with a LEGO sports room. One funny thing was that they couldn’t use the LEGO name, so they kept on calling the LEGO stuff ‘plastic building blocks.”

That’s kinda odd - “The LEGO Group” was listed in the credits.

   You can see an his stuff here and here.

Sweet stuff!

Steve