 MediaWatch / 1756
    Abston Churh of Christ in the news —Amy Hughes
   I have a policy of ignoring media requests, but I've softened lately and granted permission for publication by three special-interest publications. One is an Ohio building trade magazine and another is a UK Christian newspaper, both of which have (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Abston Churh of Christ in the news —Dave Schuler
     (...) Hi Amy! This isn't exactly on-topic, but I thought you might like to know that two of my non-AFOL friends independently emailed me a link to your site, which one of the friends described as "an un-[blanking]-believable LEGO church." Nice to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

         Re: Abston Churh of Christ in the news —Steve Hassenplug
      On Fri, April 1, 2005 4:14 pm, Dave Schuler said: (...) I've lost count of how many non-LEGO friends have sent me the pictures. But, I never get tired of it. Nice work. Steve (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

          Re: Abston Churh of Christ in the news —Amy Hughes
      (...) Steve Hassenplug wrote: (...) Thanks. I've heard this from local AFOLs, too, and people have mentioned the church at train shows. "Have you seen the big LEGO church on the internet?" I'll probably leave a photo book out on MichianaLUG's photo (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

         Re: Abston Churh of Christ in the news —Russell Clark
     (...) In February a couple members of BayLTC did a lecture on LEGO Trains at a museum in Palo Alto, CA. I got an email from the executive director a few days later asking me if I had seen Amy Hughes' church before. Apparently a museum member had (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Abston Churh of Christ in the news —Amy Hughes
   (...) That would be the February issue of Builders Exchange and the January 22 edition of The Christian Herald. I didn't have them handy at the time I typed this up. Amy (19 years ago, 2-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)