 MediaWatch / 1760
Re: Abston Churh of Christ in the news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Amy Hughes wrote:

My policy of ignoring mainstream media still holds, and had the On Computers
column needed my assistance they would likely still be waiting. Or maybe they
did ask and I never responded? :-)

   This isn't exactly on-topic, but I thought you might like to know that two of
my non-AFOL friends independently emailed me a link to your site, which one of
the friends described as "an un-[blanking]-believable LEGO church."

Nice to see that your work is of interest even to the non-brick-savvy crowd.

In February a couple members of BayLTC did a lecture on LEGO Trains at a museum
in Palo Alto, CA. I got an email from the executive director a few days later
asking me if I had seen Amy Hughes' church before. Apparently a museum member
had asked her if she had seen it and gave her a link to your site.

Russell
BayLUG/BayLTC