 MediaWatch / 1759
Re: Abston Churh of Christ in the news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:33:28 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Dave Schuler wrote:
This isn't exactly on-topic, but I thought you might
like to know that two of my non-AFOL friends independently
emailed me a link to your site, which one of the friends
described as "an un-[blanking]-believable LEGO church."

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I've lost count of how many non-LEGO friends have sent me
the pictures.  But, I never get tired of it.

Nice work.

Thanks. I've heard this from local AFOLs, too, and people have mentioned the
church at train shows. "Have you seen the big LEGO church on the internet?"
I'll probably leave a photo book out on MichianaLUG's photo table at the next
show.

Oddly, *I* haven't received the email :-)

Amy