 MediaWatch / 1627
  LEGO's Rescue... Interesting article in the Sunday Times (UK)

The Nov 14 Sunday Times features an interesting and fairly indepth article about the current situation within the LEGO company: (URL) article seems to go to great lengths to point out how bad things are at the moment. However, it also offers what I (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: LEGO's Rescue... Interesting article in the Sunday Times (UK)

(...) a very sad state of affairs, to say the least. just walk down the isles of wal-mart, and notice what kind of toys get the most shelf space. last year, around chistmas, they had at least four whole isles, both sides, FULL of junk "made in (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO's Rescue... Interesting article in the Sunday Times (UK)

(...) SNIP (...) I absolutely agree. Up until a year ago I worked @ W*M for 2 yrs. I would never reccommend it to anyone. If the star were inverted, it would describe the true nature of 'the beast' better. The workers are great, but company policy (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)