 MediaWatch / 1419
  Some good news

Not earth shattering... but good news anyway: (URL) especially like the quote from Soren Torp Laursen (president, LEGO Americas): "CLIKITS is a perfect example of how we can develop the core LEGO brand value without stretching so far that consumers (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: Some good news

(...) Yup, Clickits are a good thing. It is good to hear they are doing well sales-wise. In my opinion, however, the packaging for Clickits is LOUSY. The packaging for the competition, Ello, is far superior. And anyone with marketing knowledge knows (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Some good news

(...) But, as we have come to expect, the marketing department of Lego is currently stuck in the event horizon of a black hole. Steve (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)