 MediaWatch / 1265
Re: Brick Testament article in Baltimore Sun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:46:02 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
WalMart ?? They won't carry Maxim in their stores, but your work is OK by them?
Wahahaha.

Well, I've never actually seen it on their store shelves, but Walmart.com
definitely was carryng it.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?cat=18841&dept=3920&product_id=2283261&path=0%3A3920%3A18841%3A21669

In fact, without factoring in shipping, they were the online retailer selling it
at the lowest price.

-Rev. Smith

PS. PowellsBooks.com seems to have gotten 14 new copies in stock just now.
Amazon has it listed as "Ships in 4-7 days", but I've been old they'll be
getting more copies before Christmas.  BarnesandNoble.com seems to still have
some in stock.