 MediaWatch / 1226 (-20)
  Model Builder Search in Washington Post

Courtesy of my mom ... (URL) Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) - CTB/Brick Depot (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Model builder search on WTOP radio (DC area)

Just saw this (URL) article on the master model builder search> in the Washington DC area, on WTOP newsradio's website. It is brief, but I guess the search is getting coverage wherever it stops! (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego blocks in 'ELF'

(...) And for the rest of you who -like me- has no idea what that means, here's a pic: (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego blocks in 'ELF'

(...) Yeh, hehheh... that was one cute costume! Nice use of velvet! cheers, Tom (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego blocks in 'ELF'

All, The new movie ELF (w/Will Ferrell) has LEGO bricks in it. In one scene we quickly see a Creator Tub being emptied onto the floor, and in the following scenes, Buddy The Elf builds a cityscape out of many pieces. The structure is highlighted (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Rocky Mountain News

Trimming quite a few NG's. (...) LOL! Well, what did ya' expect? :) I'm sure your proud of that article, goes well with BT. Thanks for posting. (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brick Testament in Rocky Mountain News

Today I happen to come across an online version of an article on The Brick Testament book from the 17 October 2003 issue of The Rocky Mountain News. I have the web version of it up on The Brick Testament press page: (URL) wanted to post here about (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

(...) Yup, I saw it :) (...) Ya, I was very surprised that got thru also. I just kinda smiled every time they said it wrong. (...) Ya, it looks like they just about doubled the roller-coaster part of the ride. But what really bugged me was that (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

Hey, Did anyone else watch this? I've never seen it before but there are these two dads who are _____ (brothers? brothers in law?). One is cool and fun, the other is responsible and boring (hey, wait, isn't this My Two Dads? or maybe Full House?). (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

(...) Be sure to skip the beginning where it has the MEGA BLOK trademark disclaimer... (ugh) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: "Why I love ...the Lego Store" (The Guardian (UK) Oct 27 2003)

(...) Kind of like this line: "The entire space is given over to the Danish modular fetish." Forget AFOL; I'm a DMF! (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  "Why I love ...the Lego Store" (The Guardian (UK) Oct 27 2003)

Almost missed this, the minifig pic caught my eye as I flicked through the pages ... (URL) May, Guardian (UK) Oct 27 2003 ".... And what riches! Regular bricks in peach and taupe and aquamarine. Fantastical flowers. Trendy see-through bricks. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

This is tonight -- it may be too late for the East coast people, but the rest of the country still has a chance. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear" - LEGOLAND California will be featured in an upcoming episode of the CBS comedy, "YES DEAR". On Monday, Nov. 3, the 128-acre family theme park will be the location of hilarious antics of the cast of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: Escher's Relativity on FARK

(...) sculptures. Love the work by that Kambodia person! (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Escher's Relativity on FARK

I visit Fark quite often and I was surprised and happy to see this today: (URL) is a Photoshop contest of Escher's relativity from A. Lipson, a popular and well-knowned work here on Lugnet. Enjoy! (URL) FARK might not be appropriate for all ages. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Newspaper: Lego is firering 257 people

Hi! I found this in the paper today: (URL) made me look for this: (URL) stock is to large... I wonder if the "crisis" is still present in the world, as for now people are taking about a rise within the next 6 months... maybe that will help sales? (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego on CNN!

While having lunch, the word Lego caught my eye.... On CNN, the newscaptions running in the bottom said something the alike of: Lego Lamb. Lifesize Nativity scene build by Dan Parker to be displayed in St. Louis. I am not sure about the exact text, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Bob Parker on CBS Radio

(...) I'd bet that this is that Shrine Contest deal. Check out (URL) this post> for complete information. I think (URL) COLTC> is going to be setting up a layout there soon as well. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  WaPo article on search for another LegoLand Master Builder

Yesterday's Washington Post had this really brief coverage of Lego Master Builder search Hot Job: Be a Lego Master Builder Sunday, October 26, 2003; Page M02 California's Legoland is part amusement park, part testimony to what you can do with (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact