 MediaWatch / 1211
1210  |  1212
Subject:
Escher's Relativity on FARK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:11:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I visit Fark quite often and I was surprised and happy to see this today:

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=699370

It is a Photoshop contest of Escher's relativity from A. Lipson, a popular and
well-knowned work here on Lugnet.  Enjoy!
http://www.lipsons.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/escher/relativity.html

BTW, FARK might not be appropriate for all ages.

Also, for the ones who don't understand some jokes, Akbar's trap for example,
just ask, I can answer you questions, but most of the jokes you won't get are
just clichés from previous Photoshop contests...

Terry