 MediaWatch / 1216
Re: "Why I love ...the Lego Store" (The Guardian (UK) Oct 27 2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:16:49 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Ronan Webb wrote:
Almost missed this, the minifig pic caught my eye as I flicked through the pages

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1071652,00.html

Paul May, Guardian (UK) Oct 27 2003

".... And what riches! Regular bricks in peach and taupe and aquamarine.
Fantastical flowers. Trendy see-through bricks. Vaguely disturbing conifers. All
as irresistible as sweeties."

Kind of like this line: "The entire space is given over to the Danish modular
fetish."

Forget AFOL; I'm a DMF!

--
Best regards,