 MediaWatch / 1209
1208  |  1210
Subject:
Lego on CNN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:14:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

While having lunch, the word Lego caught my eye....
On CNN, the newscaptions running in the bottom said something the alike of:

Lego Lamb. Lifesize Nativity scene build by Dan Parker to be displayed in St.
Louis.

I am not sure about the exact text, but that's about what it said.

A previous post:
http://news.lugnet.com/mediawatch/?n=1206 mentions a inteview on Radio with Bob
Parker, I assume they are the same person.

Also, in the first reply to the above message, I can confirm the COLTC will do
an "around the chrismas tree" layout for the same event. It is in Illinois, near
St. Louis, at the grounds of the Shrine, where there is also a contest for Lego
builders. At the festival of lights (million or more), there will be the
life-sized nativity scene, a mosaic, a small town layout, and the semi-finalists
of the contest displayed. I'm not sure about the exact dates/times (will be
announced later), but believe it opens Nov. 15, and will run till early January.

Paul