 MediaWatch / 1163
  LEGO -- Ripley's: 8 October

An update about the airing of my appearance on Ripley's Believe It Or Not! TV. Evidently my gig will be featured on Episode 421, which is to air on 8 October (this upcoming Wednesday). The schedule at the TBS website: (URL) me with other things (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: LEGO -- Ripley's: 8 October

(...) The link provided in Eric's post is now indicating it will air at 9:00 am this coming Saturday (10/11/03), but a scan of my cable system's on-screen guide lists "40,000-piece Lego portait" in its description of the episode airing (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO -- Ripley's: 8 October

(...) Looked good Eric, they really made it look like you did it all on site. And yeah I wish that Eiffel tower had only been 6', it would have fit much easier in the van ;) jt (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO -- Ripley's: 8 October

Eric & All, (...) sat down to eat) I saw this episode in its entirety. I forgot to tape it (d'oh!) but it was pretty neat. I think one of the funniest things was the utter amazement of Kelly that you can make mosaics out of LEGO elements. It did (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO -- Ripley's: 8 October

(...) A few cool, if very brief, segment. I was glad to see it, because I thought I'd missed the broadcast, and I don't even usually watch the show at all. Of course, the commentator kept referring to "LEGOs," but Eric was studious enough to refer (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)