 MediaWatch / 1170
Re: LEGO -- Ripley's: 8 October
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 02:02:59 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Eric Harshbarger wrote:

An update about the airing of my appearance on Ripley's Believe It Or
Not! TV.

Evidently my gig will be featured on Episode 421, which is to air on 8
October (this upcoming Wednesday).

The schedule at the TBS website:

http://tbssuperstation.com/series/EpisodeFeatures/0,,10899,00.html

lists me with other things like The Most Unbelievable Animals and a guy
who collects toothpaste...

I feel so well adjusted at this point.

Almost makes me want to turn on my TV.

My account of the experience is documented here:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/ripleys.html

eric harshbarger

Looked good Eric, they really made it look like you did it all on site. And yeah
I wish that Eiffel tower had only been 6', it would have fit much easier in the
van ;)

jt