 MediaWatch / 1158
  Press releases

Anyone have any sample press releases they'd be willing to share? Knowing how the press release fared when sent out (in terms of whether it got any coverage as a result) certainly would be nice too, but not required. Thanks! (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Press releases

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> schreef in bericht news:HLFoLL.1yyD@lugnet.com... (...) Do you want to know how to write a press release? Or am I missing the message here :-) ? I have some samples if you want, but they're all in Dutch so (...) (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Press releases

(...) No, I think I could write one myself without too much trouble. (...) Yes, but it's my fault for not explaining what I am trying to achieve... which is to enable someone ELSE to write press releases. One good way to learn how is to provide a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.org)