 Organizations / 592
Re: Press releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:21:50 GMT

In lugnet.org, Saskia van Doesburg wrote:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> schreef in bericht
Anyone have any sample press releases they'd be willing to share?

Do you want to know how to write a press release?

No, I think I could write one myself without too much trouble.

Or am I missing the message here :-) ?

Yes, but it's my fault for not explaining what I am trying to achieve... which
is to enable someone ELSE to write press releases. One good way to learn how is
to provide a fairly large sample of them, hence my question.

Thanks.