 MediaWatch / 1158
1157  |  1159
Subject:
Press releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:44:09 GMT

Anyone have any sample press releases they'd be willing to share?

Knowing how the press release fared when sent out (in terms of whether it got
any coverage as a result) certainly would be nice too, but not required.

Thanks!