 MediaWatch / 1156 (-10)
  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

(...) That seems a bit harsh. My impression was that he was overwhelmed (and not in a good way) by all the stuff they threw at him. He didn't really have a chance to see any of it. Further, the hosts made a big deal of pointing out the fact that he (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

Well, there's no doubt the whole thing did not go as smoothly as I had hoped, but I was pleased with how the model looked (while it was fully intact). More importantly the client was pleased with it (pleased enough that they agreed to buy it). (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

(...) After seeing the show, it appears that Conan didn't give a **** about your bust. The bust being broken, it didn't help either. Anyway, congrats on your evergroing celebrity. Might I say, I don't know if this project helped your celebrity in a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

(...) That must be one of the worst fixes I've seen. It must have been obvious it should not have a huge gap in the cheek area, oh well. Perhaps you can arrange a fix-it trip? :) Just watched the video (thanks Mike) and it was a close one it got (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Giant Robot (Issue 30, Fall 2003)

(...) I've been reading GR since like issue 7. It's the *only* magazine I read. I adore it. I've secretly wanted to be in that magazine forever. This is really an honor Henry! I'll have to pick up a copy soon. Just curious though, why did you post (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

"Eric Harshbarger" <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message news:HL028o.1u06@lugnet.com... (...) I captured the portion of the segment where Eric's sculpture can be viewed. This is a big (20+ MB) file: (URL) Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego Mentioned In New Media Age

New Media Age 4th Sept 2003 Article on the benefits of a strong online presence in the sale of toys mentions LEGO as a positive example. Has a comment from Brad Justus too (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

Thanks, Mike... I will include a pic on my webpage (and give you credit). The model had obviously been damaged during shipping... to see the undamaged model, I have a write up at this webpage: (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

Congratulations, Eric, on the media exposure. As always, great work. Here are some screen captures I took: (URL) of many items presented to Conan> (URL) Bust> (URL) comparison> (URL) had a camel and clowns, too!> (URL) appears very pleased (as does (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

(...) Cool Eric, I just watched it on TV, it was brief but they did get a shot of it. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of it on your site. jt (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact