 MediaWatch / 1076 (-10)
  Re: Rev. Brendan Powell Smith on cover of The Door Magazine

Hi, Dan. Thanks for pointing this out. I just got my copy of the magazine today. I had no idea they were going to actually put a photo of *me* on the cover along with the Garden of Eden shot. Crazy. The phone interview was done so long ago that I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Stargate SG-1

The first season episode 'Cold Lazarus' has appearences of at least two LEGO sets: (URL) sets can be seen in Jack O'Niel's son's bedroom. (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Herbivore magazine

There is a LEGO related reference in the premiere issue of Herbivore magazine (a vegetarian lifestyle magazine). (URL) don't know what article it appeared in-- I was reading it at 2:30 in the morning and I had been up for close to 40 hours straight (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Story in SUN

Ok, no I do feel like I've made the 'big time'. The SUN weekly tabloid (the American one, not the UK Sun) has a one page write up about me. This is the 1 July issue... it may be off the stands by now... someone just got me a copy. I was not (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Rev. Brendan Powell Smith on cover of The Door Magazine

I subscribe to The Door magazine--a religious satire publication. The July/August issue arrived in the mail today and as I removed it from its envelope a shocked grin spread across my face. The cover of the magazine featured a great shot that looked (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Graduation MOC

Hey all, My mom sent me a clipping from the Omaha World Herald: (URL) is a regular feature where they show an odd picture and ask the readers to submit humorous headlines. Anyway, this one had a Lego theme. Bruce (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  3D displays go on show

(URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO mentioned on Wired News

Virtual LEGO folk heading to Mars: (URL) B. (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Penny Arcade

Jurgen - Although this is LEGO-related, adult humor is really inappropriate for LUGNET. Please keep this kind of stuff off the groups in the future, so we can keep LUGNET a family-friendly environment. Thanks! -Tim (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Penny Arcade

(URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) rot 13 "fr" "se" (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact