 MediaWatch / 1072
1071  |  1073
Subject:
Rev. Brendan Powell Smith on cover of The Door Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:26:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I subscribe to The Door magazine--a religious satire publication. The
July/August issue arrived in the mail today and as I removed it from its
envelope a shocked grin spread across my face. The cover of the magazine
featured a great shot that looked like it was from the Garden of Eden story. And
there in the bottom right corner sat the Rev himself. The seven-page interview
is great and it is generously illustrated with many (black and white) images
from The Brick Testament as well as the many faces of BPS. Congratulations
Brendan. The cover image is great; your work is stunning when it is printed full
color on glossy paper! I'm not sure if the new issue is available yet at
Borders, but it is worth watching for. Thank You, Dan.