 MediaWatch / 1073
1072  |  1074
Subject:
Story in SUN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 00:22:56 GMT

Ok, no I do feel like I've made the 'big time'. The SUN weekly tabloid
(the American one, not the UK Sun) has a one page write up about me.
This is the 1 July issue... it may be off the stands by now... someone
just got me a copy.

I was not interviewed for the article, they just culled it from other
sources (they did get my permission to use some of the photos off my
website).

I just wish my article had been opposite some story about a two-headed
martian baby from hell...

eric harshbarger