 MediaWatch / 1076
Re: Rev. Brendan Powell Smith on cover of The Door Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 03:03:15 GMT

Hi, Dan.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I just got my copy of the magazine today.  I had
no idea they were going to actually put a photo of *me* on the cover along with
the Garden of Eden shot.  Crazy.

The phone interview was done so long ago that I had forgotten just about all of
what I'd said, but reading through it all these months later, I think it turned
out pretty well.  @8^)

Anyone interested in reading the interview section online can do so at the
magazine's website:

http://www.thedoormagazine.com/legos.html

You can see the magazine cover here:

http://www.thedoormagazine.com/188b.jpg

But if you want to see all twelve of the different b/w shots of me they used for
the print article, you'll just have to track yourself down a copy at your local
book-selling conglomerate.

Cheers,

-Rev. Smith