 Marketplace / Theory / 967
Re: ***FREE*** Red Train Windows AND glass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:06:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Neal writes:
If you are trying to compete with my offer, you should post to .auction IMO.
Or make your own offer on a new post.

I'm not taking bids on my windows, I was offering the windows for a set price
($20 from the sign-up + $10 for the referral = $30) and not for auction.  I did
not post just to compete, but to offer a similar deal with a slightly different
product and terms.  I felt that I'd get enough exposure as a reply to a thread
and didn't feel that it warranted a new thread.  I don't see anything in the
Terms of Use about one offer per thread.

Everyone, if you want to buy four red windows with glass, take John's offer.
If you want to buy one gray window with train glass, take mine.

Ben Roller

FUT: market.theory