 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4723
Re: ***FREE*** Red Train Windows AND glass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:53:29 GMT

Ben Roller wrote:

Only I can only do it for the first 4 people...and
mine are gray metroliner train windows with train glass.

Whoa, wait a minute.  Before anyone responds, I meant "1 window" per person.
Wanted to make that clear.

If you are trying to compete with my offer, you should post to .auction IMO.
Or make your own offer on a new post.

-John

Ben Roller